Try them just once and you’ll find that these spoons are designed with babies — and the moms who feed them — in mind. Perfect for little, developing mouths and ergonomically designed for mom.
- BPA-free and Phthalate-free
- Soft tip is gentle on baby’s delicate gums and teeth
- Flat, soft and flexible edges make it easy to wipe food off little mouths and faces
- Spoon bowls deep enough to hold food, but shallow enough for the baby to eat the entire spoonful
- Soft spoon tips that are gentle on babies’ gums
- Ergonomically-designed handles give moms’ wrists a rest and make feeding baby easy and comfortable
- Long, angled handles makes scooping food out of deep jars and bowls easy
- Available in 4-pack
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
* 3rd party research funded by Playtex, vs. participants’ regularly used bottles.
† Goldfield EC, Richardson MJ, Lee KG, Margetts, S. Coordination of sucking, swallowing and breathing and oxygen saturation during early infant breastfeeding and bottle feeding. Pediatric Research Oct. 2006.