Playtex® Toddler Utensils
Perfect for little hands and mouths, these utensils are specifically designed to help toddlers master self-feeding skills and transition to adult utensils. Your child will be so proud — and so will you.
- BPA-free and Phthalate-free
- Designed with a feeding expert to help your toddler learn how to successfully self-feed
- Chunky ergonomically designed handles are easy for little hands to grip
- Unique bowl-shaped forks designed to easily scoop food, such as rice and pasta
- Stainless steel tips look more like adult utensils
- Rounded tines on forkare safe yet effective for spearing food
- Shallow spoon bowls that make it easier for toddlers to scoop and eat food
- Available in 2-pack
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
* 3rd party research funded by Playtex, vs. participants’ regularly used bottles.
† Goldfield EC, Richardson MJ, Lee KG, Margetts, S. Coordination of sucking, swallowing and breathing and oxygen saturation during early infant breastfeeding and bottle feeding. Pediatric Research Oct. 2006.