Stage 3 Cups
Whichever design you choose, have confidence knowing that you and your child will have a leak and mess-free drinking experience. Playtex cups are 100% spill-proof, break-proof and leak-proof guaranteed!*
Insulated to Keep Drinks Cool Longer
With double walled insulation, these Stage 3 cups keep drinks cool twice as long** as a regular cup, making them great for active little ones.
Streamlined Ergonomic Design
The ergonomic design of Stage 3 cups make it easy for those little hands we love so much to hold them. These cups also feature unique and fun designs, like zoo animals and undersea creatures, that your child will be sure to love!
Playtex® Stage 3 Cups at a Glance
- For ages 12 months and older
- 9 oz size
- Spill-proof valve helps eliminate messes and is easy to clean
- Double walled insulation keeps drinks cool 2x as long**
- Bright and colorful 3D graphics children will love
- Available in Spout and Straw varieties to accommodate your child’s needs
- Spill-proof, Break-proof, Leak-proof Guarantee*
- BPA Free
- All parts are top rack dishwasher safe, or can be hand washed
*If not completely satisfied, return for full refund of purchase price or replacement
**Twice as long as regular single wall cups
How To Use:
Step 1: Clean all parts of the cup before use.
All parts are top rack dishwasher safe, or can be handwashed. Fully disassemble parts before washing (remove the valve). For Spout cups, store the valve under the lid when washing in the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive cleaners. After washing, allow cup parts to dry thoroughly between uses.
Step 2: Assemble the cup.
Spout: Pinch both valve cylinders to open slits. Insert valve cylinders firmly all the way into lid.
Step 3: Closing the lid.
Screw lid onto cup, clicking clockwise until tight.